Comcast Sr. Director, Enterprise Product Marketing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
The Sr. Director, Enterprise Product Marketing will be a member of the Mid-Market and Enterprise Marketing Team. Primary responsibility is to develop and implement strategies to bring new products and product enhancements to market and improve penetration of existing products in the mid-market and large enterprise customer segments. This person will work cross-functionally with Product Management and Strategy, HQ, Division and Regional Sales organizations, Sales Operations and the broader Comcast Business Marketing Team. The Sr. Director will be a thought leader and SME on Product Strategy, Go-to-Market approach and on our value proposition.
In this role, you will combine marketing thought leadership with an understanding of our products to support growth targets across Comcast Business. This will require a blend of technical, analytical, influence management, leadership and execution skills.
- Responsible for bringing new products to market from launch through to market leadership, including full Go-To-Market strategies and execution.
- Aligns with Product Management and partners with HQ and Field Sales and Sales Operations teams to create and deliver relevant internal and external product marketing materials.
- Oversees competitive intelligence efforts to drive product insights.
- Establish leadership across teams within all of Comcast Business including key stakeholders in the Divisions, the Regions, Alliance Partners and miscellaneous other parties.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors or equivalent. Masters degree preferred.
- Generally requires 10 years of related experience marketing in a business-to-business environment, preferably in the tech industry.
- Strong understanding of technical languages and proven ability to translate from developers and product teams to front-line sales teams.
- Proven track record of building successful product marketing programs to accomplish strategic objectives.
- Proven track record working with and influencing cross-functional teams, as well as establishing an internal network of relationships at all levels of the organization to drive results.
- Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong executive presence.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer