Comcast Sr. Analyst, Systems Migration, Orion in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Participates in activities related to NextGen Orion migration including integration with various systems, data scrubbing, conversion/migration, market readiness, and testing for Comcast Business Services. Leads multiple and simultaneous work streams of varying complexity, coordinating with all business units, Divisions and locations of Comcast with specific focus on Business Services. Manages continuous risk assessment process for the Gen 3 program and drives changes to the design/plan accordingly.
- Support the Manager, Business Process Management in developing and executing the strategic vision for Orion and related Business Services processes.
- Leads analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Participate in activities related to the Orion program, including the configuration, data management, and billing process/data standardization.
- Participates in Orion launches, ensuring that Business Services issues are resolved and that changes are implemented successfully.
- Demonstrate high quality oral and written communication. Deal regularly with all levels of Company management
- Maintain a continuous presence with business partners in Orion Governance and Steering discussions in order to understand business strategies, challenges, and risks.
- Provide data analytics to drive continuous risk management / monitoring to ensure adherence to company financial policies.
- Pursue continuous professional development through training, certifications and education.
- Actively participate in Comcast and other external community activities / service.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer