Comcast Sr Analyst, Data and Process Management, ETL in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
This role will support the Business Services Finance Team and Programs like E-Rate, California Teleconnect Fund and Federal Government Customers. To be successful, this individual will need to take an informed and inspired view to deliver results by creating value and opportunity, have an external focus, and anticipate needs of our customers. Additionally, incorporate broad knowledge to address complex, unusual, and critical issues; not intimidated to find new and innovative ways to solve complex challenges.
The ideal candidate should have a proficiency in requirements gathering through to rollout and post-production communication and support. The candidate should also have a strong predisposition towards problem-solving, as the role will require time devoted to answering user questions, researching data anomalies, and performing insightful analyses. Finally, the candidate should be able to think strategically about the long-term roadmap (Orion) of the product portfolio and identify areas where there are gaps in current features and/or opportunities to enhance with new functionality.
Reporting to the Headquarters Business Services Business Process Management team, this team member will act as a highly collaborative partner to the Business Services Compliance and Government Programs Team accountable for:
- Maintaining Application Systems for Sales Compliance
- Maintaining Database Systems and Data for Revenue Assurance within Government Programs
- Refactoring existing Processes through the use of LEAN Concepts
- Implementing on the design of Future State Transformation Efforts
- Implementing a Backlog of Ad Hoc Requests
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in E-Rate Data and Processes
- Train others throughout the organization in using Tools for Compliance
- Creative problem solver, takes a high level of initiative, has a strong sense of personal accountability to follow-through.
- Seizes opportunities quickly while taking educated risks
- Takes ownership for execution and getting things done
- Personally invests in driving superior results
- Acts collaboratively and decisively with a "one company" mindset
- Simplifies complexity wherever possible
- Cuts through the noise and defines a clear path
- Advanced SQL Experience
- Basic Software Development Experience
- Understanding of LEAN Principles
- Business Acumen and Analytic Curiosity
- Strong Sense of Data Visualization [Tableau & Excel are Must Haves]
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Net Promoter System and Score (NPS) preferred but not required
- Experienced in working in a fast paced, team oriented and collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work within a climate of ambiguity
- BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, business, economics or finance
- MA/MS/MBA preferred
- Generally requires 4-6 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer