Comcast Sr. Analyst, Cust Service Strategy & Ops in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This position is responsible for supporting the preparation, review, negotiation, and execution of contractual agreements with third party vendors. This position will also provide analytical support to Contract and Audit teams, as well as maintain and create departmental reports as requested. Strong analytical, written and comprehension skills required. Knowledge of and experience in data analysis also required.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Supports contracting process including negotiation, document drafting, and lifecycle management.
- Analyzes data to identify risks to Comcast, opportunities for cost reduction, process improvements, and improved efficiencies.
- Establishes requirements/standards and assesses the quality of the data used for intelligence and decision making.
- Helps facilitate RFx process from conducting initial due diligence to supporting contract negotiations.
- Collaborates with internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of special projects.
- Updates and maintains various departmental reports.
- Ensures that data analysis and work products meet required needs.
- Creates executive PowerPoints and develops spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance required. Must be able to work evenings and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access (a plus), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Assists with other special projects as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
- JD and/or MBA a plus
Field of Study
- Telecommunications, Cable, Law, and/or Consulting.
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer