Comcast Sr. Analyst, Business Process Effectiveness in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Exciting opportunity within Comcast Business for a dynamic role that empowers and encourages creativity and thought provoking analysis. The successful candidate will play a key role in the decision making of numerous projects that impact the customer and employee experience of Comcast Business.
- Leads analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Strong analytic skills to de-construct complex business problems
- Each project should be assessed so that the problem statement is clearly understood and defined. Once the problem statement is identified, the existing impacted process should be evaluated. Any process gaps should be reconciled with solution recommendations.
- Utilize Comcast Business SME knowledge to complete operational impact assessments with all groups represented
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Process changes should be able to be translated into technical features and user stories for any needed system development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics. The defined metrics should have an associated plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Solution recommendations should be reviewed with all parties to gain alignment.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Creates and facilitates training for newly developed methodology
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Create test cases based on process changes and communication of testing progress and completion
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Experience with Process Analysis, Project Management, and Large-Scale Analysis Projects
- Strong project management skills to maintain project milestones with the appropriate level of stakeholder transparency.
- Exceptional listening skills and acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time appropriately; highly organized and detail oriented.
- Resourceful. An ability to locate resources on own with limited direction. Ability to build personal network that allows issues to be resolved without a lot of aid and/or direction
- Ability to create business cases to determine return on investment for projects
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Possess initiative and a strong desire to do the right thing. Takes ownership to correct unresolved customer issues and/or incorrect processes.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer