Comcast Sen.Mngr, Digital Testing & Optimization in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Digital Center of Excellence manages XFINITY.com as well as other properties that are focused on engaging consumers online throughout the customer life cycle. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team with high impact and significant exposure across the organization.
The Sr. Manager, Digital Testing and Optimization will be responsible for optimizing conversion, revenue, transactions and customer satisfaction on Comcast's digital experiences. This position will own A/B and Multivariate testing strategy development and execution for a key vertical within Comcast's digital experiences. This position will work collaboratively with the Analytics team, User Experience team, Marketing Communications team and with all DCOE disciplines. The candidate must possess in-depth experience managing optimization for eCommerce websites and apps as well as broad product experience in an agile framework. The candidate will also need very strong analytical, collaboration, presentation and partnership-building skills.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Leads strategic A/B and Multivariate test plan development and is accountable for achieving business growth objectives.
- Ensures flawless design and execution of tests and ensures rigorous analysis of results to surface consumer insights and inform future test plans.
- Consults with cross-functional teams, as well as regional teams, to identify, define, size, and prioritize strategic tests for sales optimization.
- Leverages excellent listening, facilitation, and organizational skills, and the ability to lead people within a complex environment.
- Stays current on industry and competitive dynamics and developments that will lead to improved sales channel and demand generation marketing in the e-commerce distribution channels.
- Implements advertising and promotional activities, and ensures that website changes and functional improvements are aligned with overall program strategy, and are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintains and improves ongoing online marketing programs, analyses, and reports, and measures effectiveness of online campaigns through relevant analytics.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Bachelors degree; MBA preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results working with other teams, plus the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target or similar platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Analytical experience required with demonstrated spreadsheet skills and ability to interpret data to drive decisions
- Expertise in experiment design for conversion optimization is strongly preferred
- Confidence in presenting strategy and receiving feedback from senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and support business opportunities
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Strong organizational skills and project management abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Understanding of the online marketing and eCommerce space
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer