Comcast Senior Presentation Designer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
At Comcast, we are passionate about making the customer experience our best product. The TPX (Technology, Product, Xperience) organization acts as the engine for innovation, development and execution and touches nearly every part of the customer's experience with us from developing and delivering our XFINITY products and services, to enabling over 300 million daily customer interactions, to dispatching the field technicians to people's homes and places of business, to measuring customer loyalty and satisfaction. The TPX Communications team supports the senior executives and employees responsible for delivering all of this exciting work by providing business-critical and business-as-usual communications designed to educate, engage and inspire employees and other key stakeholders about the organization's key goals.
We are seeking a Presentation Graphic Designer, who will join the TPX Communications team. The Presentation Graphic Designer will create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our internal clients and employees. This person will work closely with our internal clients to develop creative, dynamic, engaging presentations(in PowerPoint, Keynote and other programs) and other deliverables (including campaign logos, collateral and other communications tools) that convey and promote the TPX business goals and initiatives and are consistent with thecompany'sbrand, values and culture. This individual also will support graphic design and presentation needs associated with other internal high-profile business initiatives.
- Acts as key point of contact for senior executive presentations that contain highly confidential information; requires strong executive presence, demonstrated ability to operate with the utmost discretion, and attention to detail at the highest level.
- Advises internal clients on graphic design strategies for reaching a particular audience, determining the message the design should portray.
- Consults with our internal clients' communication and other functional teams, as needed, to create cohesive presentations and designs that reflect our culture and business initiatives and are in keeping with existing creative, where appropriate.
- Uses advanced knowledge of design concepts including layout, typefaces, colors, and style for use in designing client communications.
- Creates visual aspects of internal employee communication materials, presentation decks, websites and other media, including infographics.
- Combines disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components as necessary.
- Works with outside partners to coordinate production of communications deliverables (collateral, etc.).
- Successfully manages deadlines to meet fast-paced schedules.
- Utilizes and demonstrates thorough knowledge of graphics software programs in the design and development of multichannel projects, including PowerPoint, Keynote and other relevant software programs.
- Maintains graphic consistency, standards, and accuracy on all projects; ensures that designs are brand compliant meeting corporate standards.
- Maintains library of TPX digital assets, making them available as appropriate for key projects, presentations, etc.
- Exercises a keen eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Produces assignments with speed and accuracy to meet time, budget, and client needs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field.
- 4 years of graphic design with at 1 year designing across digital platforms for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Portfolio highlighting internal or external marketing abilities, showcasing a variety of design styles.
- Proficient, demonstrated experience in Powerpoint, Keynote, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design, digital signage, and multimedia presentations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mastery of color, typography and composition.
- Ability to think conceptually.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, making trade-offs between speed and design as needed.
- Demonstrates commitment to process excellence and individual performance and development.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer