Comcast Senior Analyst, Reporting & Analysis in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for preparation and review of financial statement analysis and key reporting metrics for Comcast Cable Communications. Contributes to the development and preparation of key internal and external financial statements, metrics, variance analysis and general reporting. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Prepares and distributes financial reports and analysis to support the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close processes to ensure that financial statements are accurate and complete in all aspects.
- Designs and develops key financial analysis and performance metrics to ensure a solid understanding of monthly, quarterly and year-end variances necessary for internal and external reporting (inclusive of P&L, Balance Sheet and ACA reporting).
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures to foster process improvements. Drives operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Participates in the development and utilization of financial models and analysis. Prepares budgets and forecasts as directed by Manager.
- Evaluates financial risks and opportunities by creating and reviewing operational and financial metrics.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level -Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study -Accounting, Finance
Years Experience -Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer