Comcast Senior Analyst, Reliability Engineering in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Senior Analyst of Reliability Engineering will be responsible for supporting operations strategy, technology and performance initiatives as well as coordinating the appropriate Comcast cross-functional teams to provide operational metric and KPIs.
- Provides analysis and support for business cases, strategies, programs and processes.
- Defines, develops, and implements standard operational frameworks for metrics and KPI reporting
- Helps develop key performance indicators for the product and work cross-functionally to ensure market success.
- Provides product support and documentation, and develops presentation materials for senior leadership.
- Drafts and manages requirements and other supporting business documentation.
- Coordinates with necessary teams to assess industry needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Provides operations support for Video, HSD, Network, Enterprise Applications and Business Services.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 3-5years related experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, technical, financial, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to see beyond the obvious.
- Self-starter with ability to drive products and ideas independently.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think strategically and critically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including field service team members' management, cross-departmental teams and senior leadership.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer