Comcast Rotational Program- Director of Customer Care in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Call Center Director Rotational Program (CCDRP) is a rotational program that attracts top talent and prepares them for successful contributions to Comcast's Customer Service group in an operational leadership role. Through the CCDRP, you will be placed on six-month rotational assignments, during which you will work in different functional organizations within Care. This program includes formal developmental opportunities designed to prepare you to successfully transition to a valued member of our leadership team. Within 18 months, when a full-time opportunity arises, you'll be placed in the respective call center to lead at the Director level. You'll find yourself working among the most motivated and driven operations leaders in the cable industry. Your rotations will vary from on-site vendor management to operation roles within the Comcast call centers and more!
The ultimate goal is for you to develop knowledge, new skills and a broader understanding of our operations and our culture. When your rotational assignments conclude, you will be placed in a Comcast call center in one of our respective Divisions for your full-time opportunity. Please note, you must have geographic flexibility and you must be open to relocation.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis, performance management, and time entry.
- Directs and participates in planning activities related to the preparation of operating budgets and forecasts of operations.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Partners with interdepartmental and field leaders to forecast, appraise, and report operating results in terms of performance against plan.
- Develops service policies, programs, and systems to support strategic direction.
- Monitors the expense process; establishes budgets and constraints to assure expense goals are met.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
- Geographic flexibility and must be open to relocation
- While participating in the rotational program, must be open to up to 75% travel
- Demonstrated success at leading teams
- Ability to quickly understand complex business issues and make strategic decisions
- Thrive in team-based culture and fast changing environment
- Business acumen and global mindset
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer