Comcast ROTATIONAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Corporation is one of the world’s leading media, entertainment and communications companies. We bring together engineers, designers, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs who are dedicated to creating and delivering world-class experiences. We reimagine industries, reinvent technologies, and build the networks that bring people closer to the moments that matter most.
We are uniquely positioned at the intersection of media and technology. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Xfinity brings millions of customers and businesses TV, internet and home automation. NBCUniversal owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, Universal Filmed Entertainment and Universal Theme Parks.
We are recruiting for the next class of the Comcast NBCUniversal Rotational Leadership Program for leadership participants. RLP members work on cross-functional projects in critical areas of the business while developing relationships and experiences designed to develop a cadre of future leaders in an innovative, technology enterprise. Current projects include areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Digital Media, Product Development, Research, Advanced Advertising and Strategy. Cohort and individualized leadership development are key components of the 2-year experience.
Critical High Impact Projects
- Structured, customized experiences on high profile projects.
- Opportunity to gain exposure to several areas of the business within Comcast and NBCUniversal.
- Rotations require mobility to various locations.
- Targeted development leveraging internal executives and specialized experiences.
- Exposure to senior leadership through rotations, internal consulting projects and access to executive steering committee members.
- Involvement in related industry organizations and conferences.
Cadre, Coaching and Mentorship
- In addition to individual experiences, participants come together as a team throughout the program. Cohort structure creates an exceptional peer learning opportunities, offering project collaboration and team problem solving.
- Advocates, leadership program managers and rotation hosts provide coaching and performance feedback.
- Participants also have the opportunity to contribute to continual program enhancements and mentor future participants.
Innovative leaders seeking to make a significant contribution and business impact in a global technology company.
- Track record of academic curiosity with an advanced degree (MBA or Technology Focused preferred)
- 5-7 years relevant work experience in dynamic environment (e.g. technology, start-ups, consulting, military, etc.)
- Background working in agile, diverse environments
- Business savvy, situational team leadership
- Moves nimbly between strategy and execution
- Fosters strategic thinking within a team
- Leverages data analytics and researching capabilities
- Communicates effectively at all levels in a variety of settings
- Exhibits influential presence
- Self-starter, able to work independently and track record of taking initiative
- Passionate about innovation and technology in our industry
- Global experience of interest
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Geographic mobility
Recruiting for the Rotational Leadership Program will occur across the Fall Semester. Program start date is summer 2019. Selected candidates will be offered an individual program overview as part of the screening process. In-person interviews to occur on campus or at corporate offices in Philadelphia or New York City depending on timing.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer