Comcast Project Mgr. 4, Care Ops Transformation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of highly complex Comcast Business Care and Cafe NX projects, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets, timelines, and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracking critical project achievements. Works with technical vendors, architecture and operations team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Defines the project objectives and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracking critical project achievements. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
- Provides research and assistance to leadership in the development and design of new projects.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
Recommends new process and tools to achieve advanced project management.
- Manages project status and information in the form of formal briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic reports.
Manages the systemic tools used to track backlog and prioritized work.
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Creates and maintains process workflow documents to support business needs.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project ownership.
- Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains communication with stakeholders.
- Facilitates and leads project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures effective implementation of solutions/changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer