Comcast Project Manager 4, Project Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for acting as a lead in managing the pricing, packaging, and
documenting of new product ideas and conducts user need analyses for
ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are
achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis, and monitoring
required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned
products. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing
products. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have
direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Establishes, maintains, and plans features and business value for a
product ecosystem made up of multiple smaller systems. Balances
customer, business stakeholder, product roadmap, and technical debt
- Directs junior product managers on individual component systems, while
owning the overall ecosystem for a product family. Ensures component
systems within the ecosystem work together to achieve strategic goals.
- Ensures the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
Coordinates across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on
the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Directs junior product managers in performing and conducting
competitive analysis and market research. Develops updated views of key
- Leads the strategic planning for enhancements to product content,
pricing, packaging, and features. Defines product business and
- Leads budgeting and variance analysis of product unit and financial
performance with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
Communicates trends, opportunities, and risks. Develops and defends
point-of-view for product features.
- Leads meetings and generates requirements and other supporting
business documentation, such as use cases, possibly M&Ps (Methods &
Procedures,) executive summaries, etc.
- Leads concept development, defining an end-to-end customer experience
and expected full life cycle costs for a product ecosystem.
- Accountable for the product vision across the team and the
- Conducts feasibility assessments and capability gap analysis (i.e.
what is wanted vs. what is attainable.)
- Validates downstream deliverables and final product against roadmap
and vision (business acceptance testing.)
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 17 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer