Comcast Program Manager, Process Improvement in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Program Manager, Process & Continuous Improvement is a key individual contributor within Comcast's Human Resources Service Delivery organization (HRSD). This position will provide program management and analyst services in support of the various functions within HRSD. Responsible for overall program development, deployment, and quality assurance. The Program Manager will work closely with leaders, employees, and business partners to identify opportunities to decrease manual processes and streamline protocols to enable a best-in-class HR experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manage various employee and customer programs including Net Promoter Score (NPS) in support of HRSD's vision, mission, and goals. Continually assess existing programs and processes to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and achieve a better employee/customer experience.
- Assist in the development of new programs and processes for HRSD. Create & maintain all program documentation including project plans, process maps, work assessments, technology utilization, stakeholder updates, presentations etc. Work with the HRSD leadership team to identify and schedule all work required to achieve and maintain program objectives.
- Provide support to large-scale HCM implementation initiatives.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of HRSD's overall suite of services, operating platform(s), and strategic priorities. Continually assess business process and utilization of technology to support simplification efforts.
- Monitor, execute, and ensure quality of program deliverables. Proactively identify and analyze risks and provide recommendations to resolve issues. Stakeholder with senior leaders to manage proposed changes to program parameters.
- Create clearly defined, and mutually agreeable success metrics for each new program or process. Establish a plan to track, monitor, and measure program success.
- Collaborate effectively with others in order to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables. Create and foster relationships with cross functional business partners to expand, enhance, or modify services to support departmental growth and efficiency.
- Communicate at all levels of the organization. Provide timely updates on program milestones, accomplishments, and challenges.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Works collaboratively with others, establishing credibility/rapport with management, colleagues, employees, and business partners. Demonstrates organizational awareness and uses influence effectively to promote positive change.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. Ability to tell a clear and compelling story through PowerPoint, and advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates initiative and self-direction; can apply knowledge and make sound judgments to effectively resolve issues or concerns.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously. Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information.
- Promotes a customer-centric culture, actively encouraging sharing of ideas and cross functional collaboration. Ability to devise ways to optimize procedures and keep teams motivated.
- Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity, sustaining our safe and positive work environment, and embracing working side-by-side with others in a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years of related Human Resources, Program Management, Process Improvement experience
- General understanding of HR processes and policies. Experience in a shared services environment preferred.
- Experience supporting an organization through large-scale technology implementations. Familiarity with Workday HCM preferred.
- Familiarity with NPS or similar customer/employee satisfaction programs.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer