Comcast Program Manager, CX/Xfi (Customer Care and Xfinity Internet) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Technology Solutions' purpose is to be the most valued partner to those leading the future of media and technology. Leveraging the most complete portfolio of capabilities, unmatched expertise and Comcast's unrivaled infrastructure, we help customers thrive in a rapidly evolving multi-platform world by powering extraordinary experiences to every screen. If you share a passion for contributing your talents to empowered teams, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven by imagination and possibilities, we want to develop and grow your career at Comcast Technology Solutions.
Responsible for end-to-end program management as a member of our Syndication Program Management Team. The candidate will support all syndication features in order to provide uniform implementation and delivery. The successful candidate will be able to work with cross-functional team members to identify tasks, build and manage program plans, identify functional resources to meet commitments, develop risk and communication plans, and coordinate with external vendors and organizations as required.
This position requires a strong project management background and ideal candidates will be experienced with agile development and deployment. A proven track record in complex program management under aggressive schedule demands and competing priorities is a must as are strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and
budget process. Participates in key planning milestones.
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from required cross-functional teams.
Ensures team clearly understands roles and responsibilities for the duration of the
- Creates and builds program plans. Facilitates and drives the core team to identify
and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment required to fulfill program
scope. Performs management of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Identifies goals and successes criteria, drives the development and implementation of
key goals, objectives, and successes criteria for the program with key stakeholders
and core team. Raises conflicts and resolves with the appropriate level of management.
- Determines the cost and budget; performs resource forecasting.
- Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying and managing critical
paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans and identifies trigger events and
assumes responsibility for initiation corrective actions.
- Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope, time, and
costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream
dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments
consistent with plan objectives. Drives action item resolution and track completion.
Ensures program milestones are accomplished and ensures overall committed timelines are met. Documents all major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of
progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters
and works with Architecture, Program Management and Delivery to ensure
appropriate to ensure appropriate processes and communications are
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core team and key
field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to
support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications And Requirements
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Business, Engineering
Generally requires 11 years related experience
Strong technical background, analytical and logic skills
Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required
Experience managing complex platform enhancement initiatives is a plus
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
Agile Project Management experience preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer