Comcast Product Manager, Product Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
CTS is looking for a Product Manager to focus on the X1 Video ecosystem in relation to the growing syndication business. You will be responsible for managing and documenting new product enhancements and launches, features requests, and conduct user need analyses for ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are achieved.
- Participate in the product enhancement lifecycle, from requirements gathering and prioritization of enhancement requests through oversight of implementation
- Teams with program delivery to deliver high quality products on time.
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle
- Translate high-level product requirements into detailed user stories
- Manage JIRA backlog across multiple development teams
- Coordinate across product teams team to deliver complete feature request requirements to engineering
- Communicate new feature releases
- Become proficient in syndicated tools used by Comcast and X1 partners, train and communicate new capabilities
- Monitor, analyze, and prioritize customer feedback and issues
- Investigates and analyze market trends, opportunities and the competitive landscape to help guide CTS strategies and direction as well as help set and evaluate pricing models for new products
- Works closely with prospective and existing partners to identify and develop products and services and ensure successful launches
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Field of Study
Years of Experience:
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer