Comcast Market Development Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
The National Accounts Market Development Manager is responsible to design and execute a building access strategy to support of large client implementations. This position requires an account team approach to insure Right of Entry (ROE) documents are secured for On-net and Off-net locations. Candidate may negotiate directly with landlords but will largely leverage field resources to secure ROE. This role is primarily Project Management focused while managing account team expectations throughout the implementation process.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Negotiate with landlords and their agents, particularly in Class A locations, in order to preserve the Company's rights and meet the Company's contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Collaborate with sales peers on near and long-term market development needs, customer escalations, and communication of back-office process and system enhancements.
- Manage daily tasks, funnel activities, and drive exemplary productivity metrics. Understands and successfully positions the Comcast Business value proposition to building developers, owners, and Property Managers.
- Attend industry events within the specified territory and support marketing efforts within the real estate community and with other key decision makers to introduce Comcast Business.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues, as needed, to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5 years related experience.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills are preferred
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work with limited supervision is preferred
- Strong background in coaxial plant design, construction, and estimation is preferred
- Strong familiarity with telecommunications technology and the ability to work with technical subject matter experts is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong negotiation skills is preferred
- Computer literacy and expertise, particularly database and spreadsheet software experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer