Comcast Manager, SEO in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is growing an organization to lead Comcast into the wireless space with innovative services that completely rethink the end-to-end mobile experience. These services will leverage Comcast's 27M subscriber relationships, 15M WiFi hotspots, and pioneering X1 Entertainment Operating System to deliver one easy solution for connecting mobile devices and deliver new magical mobile experiences.
One of the pillars of our strategy is to transform the digital experience in wireless. We're starting fresh in a mature category with antiquated sales and service experiences, and we're designing every customer touch point with a digital mindset. Our ambition is to do to Wireless what Uber did to taxis and Amazon did to bricks-and-mortar retail.
The Manager, SEO oversees marketing and development efforts for Organic Search to lead Comcast into the wireless space. This person is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of SEO programs that reach and grow digital audiences, and subscribers.
- Understand and advise on site related optimizations, keyword research and competitive landscapes
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Have deep understanding of critical keyword research platforms, perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Produce comprehensive technical SEO analysis of web site/assets to facilitate the development of clear, actionable optimization roadmaps
- Provide an exceptional level of reporting including detailed insights and actionable next steps that ultimately drive us to achieve business objectives
- Continually monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in relation to business objectives
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry updates, trends and developments
- Understand our business goals and our products to effectively support and merchandise landing page content, in partnership with the sales and user experience teams
- Understand the complexities of managing Search Engine Optimization across multiple platforms and frameworks including, Angular JS, SiteCore, and the Adobe product suite
- Develop strong collaborations with our engineering team, our Xfinity Mobile marketing team, and our core Comcast marketing team
- Manage third party content marketing agency to oversee production of new content aimed at driving qualified traffic and conversions
- Oversee local search strategy to help drive foot traffic to Xfinity stores and ensure that Xfinity Mobile has coverage across the Comcast national footprint for queries with local and regional intent
- Implement ecommerce SEO best practices to drive search traffic to category and product pages and more users into the buy flow funnel
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree a plus
- 5 years in digital product, marketing, and technology roles.
- Technical background preferred with a strong understanding of HTML, CSS, Javacript, server side data and PHP
- Excellent project management skills, with a record of successful project delivery on time, in line with budget expectations
- Experience with website analysis using analytics tools such as Moz, BrightEdge, DeepCrawl, and Google Analytics
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Working knowledge of SEO middleware solutions and keyword tools
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience -Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Compliance -Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer - The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer