Comcast Manager, Human Resources in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for partnering with assigned client organizations and Human
Resources team(s) to ensure strategies and initiatives are met.
Coordinates recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation, and
employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Manages
team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as
subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required.
Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the
interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies.
Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with
employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain
efficient and effective services.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and
federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and
programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job
evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer