Comcast Manager, HR OFCCP Compliance in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
In this role, you will assist in the management of Comcast's affirmative action program to ensure compliance with all related enforcement agencies.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing the companywide affirmative action program including ensuring that the affirmative action program complies with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, with primary focus on OFCCP and FCC enforced regulations.
- Prepare and coordinate internal distribution of annual Affirmative Action Plans for each relevant work location in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of internal auditing and reporting procedures to assess affirmative action program effectiveness.
- Ensure the timely and accurate filing of annual EEO-1 and VETS-4212 reports.
- Train and brief management and human resources professionals regarding the affirmative action program and compliance responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of all Affirmative Action Plans for OFCCP audits; coordinate with field-based HR in gathering any necessary supporting data. Attend on-site audits as necessary.
- Maintain calendar of all local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- Schedule and participate in management briefings on the status of ongoing audits.
- Participate in management briefings and provide guidance to management regarding the affirmative action program.
- Research federal, state, local statutory requirements and regulations to ensure practices, procedures, and processes are current and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Stay abreast of legal, regulatory and policy developments affecting areas of responsibility, and inform appropriate parties of any changes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Recent experience working with human resources laws and regulations, specifically those related to affirmative action program requirements preferred.
- Experience working with SAP HRIS, SuccessFactors Recruiting, and/or BalanceAAP a plus.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer