Comcast Manager, Digital Strategic Analytics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The DCOE is an entrepreneurial, fast growing organization within Comcast. The Digital First Strategy group within the DCOE is looking for a Manager to provide analysis, insights, and performance reporting for the high profile company effort to drive digital self-service for Comcast customer. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker, a self-starter, an excellent communicator, and heavy experience with quantitative analysis.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Contribute to defining the strategic goals and KPIs for the Digital First program.
- Provide reporting and analysis of actual results against budget and help identify and evaluate new opportunities to achieve goals.
- Present results and analyses to senior executives within the DCOE and across the organization.
- Oversee creation of key reports and dashboards via Adobe Analytics and other visualization tools like Tableau and Domo.
- Tie data across various sources together to create an end-to-end narrative for our customer experiences
- Partner with key internal teams and external vendors to align strategically and tactically on how we coordinate our data sets
- Work closely across DCOE stakeholders especially product managers - to analyze, document and track requirements tied to web analytics (Adobe).
- Define Adobe Analytics reporting requirements that support our business needs to hand off to development and implementation teams.
- Develop new solutions or processes to improve reporting efficiencies or to automate the correction of identified data discrepancies.
- Provides data-driven insights that shape strategy through data analysis, modeling, and reporting.
- Conducts analyses of core KPIs for the business unit (e.g., traffic patterns and seasonality, sales effectiveness, conversion analysis, etc.)
- Keeps abreast of strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the company and competitive landscape.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level -Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study Business
Years Experience Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Hands on SQL experience.
- Experience with web analytics tools and principles; Adobe Analytics preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau or Domo.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in highly analytically focused work (e.g., web analytics, financial modeling, data mining, statistics, etc.)
- Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science or a related field. The equivalent in related work experience and self-study may be substituted.
- Highly effective communicator, capable of delivering business-shaping insights to senior resources.
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating results from in-depth analysis to decision makers.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and software a plus
- Experience developing PowerPoint presentations with a strategic focus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer