Comcast Manager, Business Process Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for leading a variety of end-to-end projects that are part of a large scale process and technology transformation initiative intended to support operations and improve the customer experience. Works to influence program scope, define future state processes, and gain alignment on strategic decisions along with cross-functional team members that represent the end-to-end process and support the Sales, Marketing, Fulfillment, Finance, Customer Care, Master Data, and Reporting Organizations.
- Work cross functionally in order to identify upstream / downstream impacts and ensure the end-to-end solution is built in a way that meets business objectives while promoting a positive internal / external customer experience
- Own analysis and design of new business processes that span multiple functional areas, products, and customer types
- Fosters an environment of innovative problem solving that supports the Company's long-term vision
- Support the team's strategy/priorities and determine partnership opportunities with other program team members, program architects, and system developers to ensure end-to-end alignment
- Supports the agile nature of the program adapts quickly and is open to change
- Interacts closely with teams focused on current state (both field and corporate) to ensure coverage of the appropriate pain points in future state
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer