Comcast General Investigator in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The General Investigator is responsible for performing investigations, protective (security) assignments, and major event security. Investigationsinclude employee or non-employee criminal activity, to include employee misconduct, as it relates to theCompany as well as activity that violates company policy. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Produces timely, accurate investigative reports.
- Manages multiple types of investigations (i.e., code of conduct, misappropriation of funds, workplace violence, theft of services) and assumes control of high stresssituations..
- Conducts interviews of suspects, witnesses, and victims.
- Monitors and evaluates pertinent resources for threats against the company, its employees and assets, and prepares intelligence briefings.
- Leads internal and external event security planning, including assessments, briefing documents, and after-action reports.
- Utilizes strategic and innovative investigative methods to conduct thorough investigations.
- Acts under guidance of management to manage various protective assignments including protests, dignitary affairs, and major events.
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with various lawenforcement agencies and private industry counterparts.
- Understands the laws and statutes relevant to all areas of work, and is able to make well-rounded decisions based on this experience.
- Testifies under oath in municipal, superior, and federal court as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters ofsignificance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights andweekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Occasional travel required (10%)
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Business, Law or related degree
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- 10%, travel (domestic)
- Must be able to work nights andweekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer