Comcast Executive Director, Product Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Executive Director, Product
With X1, Comcast has created the world's best platform for discovering and enjoying entertainment content. The Content Discovery team's mission to increase the value of our entertainment products by making it easier for our customers to find the content they're looking for, and to recommend content we think they'll love.
Our strategy is to develop engaging, relevant and personalized discovery experiences. These include search, browse, recommendations and notifications. Our primary metrics are engagement and financial impact. Our methodology is to be data-driven, to develop and deploy state-of-the-art personalization platforms, and to support business partners as they target offerings editorially.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced leader to help us take our product experience to the next level.
Our preferred requirements include:
- Strong product sensibilities and customer focus
- Deep background in data-driven product and experience design
- Experience with metadata management, search and recommendations, ideally in media
- Familiarity with analytics and machine learning a strong plus
- Track record of consistent delivery of world-class products
- Leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with Engineering teams
- 7 years of experience in Product Management
- 5 years of experience managing Product teams
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Business
- 14 years related experience
- MBA a strong plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer