Comcast Executive Director, Applied Analytics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast shapes the future at the intersection of media and technology. We create world-class experiences that people love and trust and drive innovation that builds value. We bring millions TV and Internet, entertainment, sports and news, communications and home management, theme parks, television and movies. Comcast brings to life the best of what's to come.
Responsible for leading, managing, and developing an Enterprise Business Intelligence (EBI) team and implementing the strategic vision to leverage data, information and tools/applications for optimal business processing and critical decision making. Drives change transformation and strategy execution to achieve specific business results. Creates business strategy to focus on strengths, competitive advantage, and differentiation to support the overall vision of the EBI department. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex, unusual, and critical issues. Develops long-term plans that impact the achievement of business results. Recognizes profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities. Has direct involvement in business case development, project management and performance measurement. Demonstrates leadership versatility.
- Serve as key stakeholder relationship manager and trusted business partners to Comcast Business group
- Be a thought leader by offering strong judgment and big-picture thinking
- Surface opportunities to drive business impact leveraging EBI data, insights and analytic solutions
- Mobilize and deliver the right solutions, resources, and ideas from across EBI including locally developed solutions in support of key operating goals and priorities
- Move beyond insights to deliver action-oriented recommendations
- Answer critical questions using rigorous, data-driven analytics with an independent perspective
- Align upfront with business champions on question, impact and application
- Actively participate in the development of EBI data, insights and analytic solutions in partnership with HQ EBI Teams
- Drive the utilization of our Universal Data Environment, Universal Frameworks and Self Service Applications
- Facilitate change management principles and practices to drive adoption
- Educate key stakeholders on how to use EBI data, insights and analytic solutions while promoting key stakeholder self-service
- Develop collaborative, high-performing team aligned behind shared priorities
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Operations Management, Quality, Finance/Business, Computer Science, Information Technology-related degrees preferred
- Generally requires 14 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer