Comcast Exec Director, Identity & Authentication in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Comcast is seeking an Executive Director, Identity and Authentication to join the Technology and Product Security Team. The Executive Director, Identity and Authentication will be responsible for overseeing customer and enterprise roadmap planning, managing DevSecOps teams, ensuring business viability, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from start to finish. The position requires managing several different projects of varying scale and priority with many different teams and businesses. Will be required to facilitate effective communication across all levels of a project to ensure consistency in reaching the project's goal, and to help in the recognition of any potential opportunities, risks, or complications.
The Executive Director will:
- Have extensive knowledge in Identity Life Cycle Management, User Authentication and Authorization and Identity Federation.
- Manage large, complex Identity and Access Management programs to manage the lifecycles, operations and providing guidance for future systems
- Have experience facilitating business process design as it relates to managing identity and access management
- Help our technology and processes grow in an evolving business environment
- Possess broad technical knowledge in multiple areas of technology including some of the following: cloud, networking, application software, mobile, internet, video, telephony, analytics, micro-services architectures, software defined networks and machine learning
- Have a proven track record to build strategy for Identity and Access Management services that are robust and scalable to support the employees, contractors, partners and vendors, etc.
- Support operational and incident escalations in a timely way
- Maintain security and risk controls
- Have great communication skills which include verbal and power point presentations
- Be a strong leader with a very positive leadership style
- Create a collaborative working environment to strengthen partnerships across teams
- Guide program and project level goals, milestones and workflows
- Resolve obstacles for ensure on-time delivery
- Partner well with peers and cross team organizations
- Handle highly sensitive information confidentially
- Anticipate and resolve issues (eliminate roadblocks for team to enable delivery)
- Work with PMs to ensure appropriate reporting of projects, products and programs
- Lead and develop team members
- Have a high personal integrity and sense of personal responsibility
- Have experience with architecture and design
- Optionally haves broad and deep knowledge of authentication systems including privileged access management, vaults, single sign-on, MFA, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- 10 years of experience in directing larger scale identity, authentication and access management systems or similar role
- Experience interfacing with executive leadership and making strategic improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to motivate teams and manage a wide variety of work streams simultaneously, and under deadline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in at least two of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, IBM, CA SiteMinder, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce
- Certifications: Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, are optional, but highly desired.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer