Comcast Director, Workforce Planning in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast T P HR Organization is seeking a Strategic Workforce Management Director with a specific focus on partnering with business leaders and our Human Resources Leadership Team to deliver and enhance T P's capability and approach to workforce Management in:
- Gathering and analyzing workforce data to develop responsive and innovative workforce strategies
- Developing strong partnerships across the business to deliver workforce plans
- Implementing workforce planning processes and tools.
- In conjunction with HR and Business Leaders, define organizational talent transformation requirements around our workforce segmentation and create a plan for our Junior Pipeline/workforce of the future
- Leads the methodology development for supply/demand workforce forecast models
- Use workforce planning tools (scenario modeling/planning, supply & demand forecasting, trend analysis, predictive modeling) to provide insight and recommendations on workforce plans
- Develop online resources (tools, templates, and training materials) to support Strategic Workforce Planning at Comcast
- Provide consultative and analytic support in the strategic and operational implementation of workforce planning
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5 years of experience in strategic workforce planning or human capital project planning or directing new strategic plan for a Talent organization
- 2 years of experience leading a workforce planning initiative
- 8 years of relevant professional work experience, a majority of which in an HR or a strategy role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Consistently demonstrates values of humble/hungry/smart
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or any STEM field (quantitatively oriented)
- Ability to manage uncertainty, complexity and competing priorities
- SWPP certification is a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer