Comcast Director, Relocation in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing and initiating planning, acquisition, operation, and control a broad range of services that allow the Company's relocation program to operate efficiently. Develops and monitors policies and procedures that meet the needs of multiple departments and divisions. Builds and manages vendor relationships. May have responsibility for developing and managing a department budget. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions that cross over various departments within the Company. Build strong internal partnership within the organization. Contributes to the development of the organization's talent acquisition business strategy. Interprets business hiring strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages and directs teams of professionals and provides operational oversight.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Employs broad knowledge of operational needs to contribute to the development of enterprise-wide strategic objectives and financial goals to meet operational needs.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors, business and operational leadership, and internal customers.
- Works with managers in the field to resolve operational issues; recommends new policies and procedures as necessary.
- Monitors financial and Human Resources management activities to ensure compliance with state and federal laws, rules, and regulations.
- Directs and guides staff; provides training programs and resource access to contribute to developing recruiting teams and HR community that perform to Company standards.
- Contributes to developing the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and ensures its successful implementation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 12 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer