Comcast Director, Onboarding Strategy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Customer Communications Team works to improve customer experience throughout the entire customer lifecycle by infusing brand voice, transparency and clarity into all customer communications for the Xfinity product line. A key part of that customer lifecycle is the first 90 days of a customer's journey with Xfinity. The onboarding team is tasked with providing a positive experience and immediate value to new customers through personalized communications and relevant education of the entire Xfinity product line.
The Director, Onboarding Marketing and Strategy is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies for a best in class onboarding experience for new Xfinity customers. Key success metrics for the Director include driving immediate new customer adoption of key product features, in addition to supporting a reduction in early life churn and call in rate.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Create a distinct vision on how to welcome new customers to Xfinity throughout the critical points of the early life customer lifecycle-point of sale, activation and product engagement
- Build an overall onboarding communications strategy which puts customer experience at the forefront and increases customer satisfaction
- Develop personalized, 1:1 communications to new Xfinity customers in order to educate and engage in the first 90 days of the customer relationship
- Determine the optimal messaging, creative and cadence for each specific segment of new customers
- Build a short and long-range roadmap, with timelines, for enhancements to the onboarding program
- Utilize research and customer insights to the fullest extent in developing strategy
- Partner with the customer engagement, service marketing and early life upgrade teams on campaigns and strategic initiatives
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business and/orMarketing
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Other Specific Skills:
- Previous experience managing multi-channel direct marketing programs, delivered through digital and offline marketing channels
- Demonstrated success in creative development (Email, Direct Mail, SMS, etc.) and customer communications
- Prior experience managing A/B and multivariate tests in a variety of marketing channels
- Direct experience working with email service providers and marketing agencies. Past experience with Responsys/Oracle a plus.
- Adobe Analytics, or similar online analytical tool
- Advanced excel and PowerPoint skillset
- Past experience managing outbound SMS programs
- Ability to manage a complex workload with multiple stakeholders
- Subscription experience preferred, but not required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer