Comcast Director of Marketing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing and directing the overall Marketing effort for the Prepaid product category. The Director of Marketing will study consumers and deliver market insights that clarify the value proposition and identify key audiences for Prepaid. This person is accountable for meeting the product's business objectives and will develop and execute innovative marketing and multichannel strategies for acquiring and developing lasting customer relationships.
- Develop and deliver an end-to-end marketing plan for Prepaid including market insights, marketing strategy, marketing communications, sales strategy, and go-to-market execution.
- Define the core value proposition, positioning and associated messaging to support the vision and drive demand for Prepaid products
- In partnership with third party sales channel opportunities, build a plan that mutually supports the prepaid product in an extended sales environment.
- Work closely with the business units to define the service offerings, packaging, and pricing to meet our customer experience and business objectives
- Define the sales channel strategy and the best way to utilize online presence, Xfinity retail, third party retail, and contact centers
- Lead consumer research to understand target segments and evaluate potential value propositions
- Lead competitive analyses around offers, sales channels, and service capabilities, and evaluate how these impact the go-to-market strategy
- Work with Product Management team to evolve and refine product plans to best align with our value proposition and address our target customers
- Demand generation in partnership with field marketing, drive any and all GTM and CRM activities focused on acquiring and growing relationships with consumers
- Serve as liaison between field marketing and corporate teams
- Develops and manages a budget
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Previous experience developing retail channel strategies especially for prepaid channel or similar product
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer