Comcast Director, National Enterprise Sales in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the development of the short and long-term strategy for Comcast Business Class suite of products. This role will focus on acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial accounts including the retail, health care, and higher education sector. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas. Manages a team of individual contributing account managers. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for functional areas.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an annual operating budget for Product Sales.
- Assists in developing sales strategies and marketing plans. Leads process improvement initiatives including ensuring appropriate tools are available to assist with sales activities and action steps to follow in the sales campaign.
- Partners with training teams for deployment of successful training curriculum.
- Leads successful implementation of advertising and promotional activities.
- Organizes, promotes and orchestrates all sales activities to ensure the success of the Company's product sales campaign.
- Recruits, trains, and provides leadership to Product Sales personnel.
- Coordinates all logistical aspects of the sales program.
- Manages a remote team of National Account Managers.
- Makes presentations to and negotiates with executive level customers.
- Leads team to achieves and exceed all sales quotas and targets.
- Deploys incentives and other programs as necessary to achieve critical milestones to success.
- Implements the annual tactical plan to ensure the success of the Company's Product Sales programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7 years related experience
- Leading and building sales teams from scratch
- Strong coaching and talent development
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer