Comcast Director, Digital Merchandising - Xfinity Mobile in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
You will be responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis of merchandising that will maximize revenue and meet national and divisional goals for the XFINITY Mobile group, a start-up within Comcast focused on being a new, innovative wireless mobile network for our Comcast high speed data subscribers. You will provide analytical and operational support in offer launches, merchandising recommendations, and new product launches. You will ensure that communication of current initiatives, promotions, and campaigns are accurately, timely, and effectively communicated to all appropriate personnel at all levels and departments. Applicants must have in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in understanding digital e-commerce who usually determines own work priorities and acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Acts as the key liaison between the merchandising team and offer delivery teams to ensure offer launches are well planned for and merchandising direction is given.
- Conducts analyses of merchandising decisions and offer changes to provide recommendations and a more granular understanding of the success during sale windows.
- Collaborates with the testing and optimization team to recommend and strategize new ideas around merchandising best practices to drive incremental line adds.
- Works closely with the digital marketing team to ensure business needs are being met and line add goals are being achieved on a monthly basis.
- Serves as a key member of the merchandising team help drive quality and consistency among offers, messaging, and offer strategy.
- Assists with launch of national sales campaigns to ensure media requirements, offer details, legal requirements and creative alignment is accounted for.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Responsible for conducting quarterly competitive analysis among the key competitors in the space in both desktop and mobile space.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 8-11years related experience.
- Comfort with content management systems (particularly Adobe Test & Target but also in-house built systems), analytical tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics).
- Nice to have: Microsoft Excel and analytical visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Domo) for merchandising rep.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer