Comcast Director, CRM Campaign Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Director of CRM Campaign Management will lead the team responsible for creating omni-channel marketing campaigns supporting residential business. The ideal candidate will bring experience working across marketing and sales groups in a matrixed organization structure to deliver end-to-end customer journeys for critical marketing and communications campaigns. Leveraging their experience managing a team of high performers they will develop and optimize cross-channel campaigns. This role requires excellent communication skills and project management experience.The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable pivoting as needed to successfully execute world-class marketing campaigns.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Manage the team of campaign managers provide guidance, coaching and prioritization as needed
- Build cross channel campaigns including direct mail, email, etc. within Adobe Campaign hands-on development as needed to ensure success of campaigns
- Work across teams multiple teams at HQ and the field to understand, prioritize, and develop new campaigns with input from various stakeholders
- Engage CRM team on technical requirements as needed to support new campaigns or enhancements
- On-going monitoring and optimization of campaign performance
- Support HQ, division, regional, and local campaigns as needed across multiple channels
- Partner with campaign analytics, testing, and campaign reporting teams to drive performance of cross-channel campaigns
- Leverage knowledge of segmentation, testing, predictive analytics, and business intelligence to establish best practices for the team developing campaigns
- Maintain calendar of upcoming campaigns to prioritize new efforts, manage collisions, and keep stakeholders updated on progress
- Work across various vendors and teams to support successful campaign management environment for team and others dependent on system
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degreeor Equivalent; MBA preferred
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Formal study in marketing, campaign management, and/or analytics preferred. Customer experience or customer journey experience a must.
- Must have 3-5 years experience with campaign management role-ideally in a large B2C consumer company with responsibility for millions of customer touchpoints monthly
- 5 years experience managing a team of people ideal experience manage 5 people
- Ability to understand and influence strategy across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of optimizing cross-channel customer and prospect journeys
- Fluency with Adobe, Aprimo, or other campaign/workflow planning software
- Understanding of campaign performance drivers
- Superior organizational skills with ability to manage detailed work
- Creative problem solver, shows perseverance when presented with barriers
- Must be approachable and a strong team player
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-starter, works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proven ability to communicate and build cross functional relationships
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.