Comcast CORE FINANCE ROTATIONAL PROGRAM in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
About CORE Finance
CORE Finance will launch you towards success at Comcast. Recent college graduates will have the unique opportunity to experience three different full time finance positions within the Comcast footprint over the course of two years. Your first rotation will be a one year assignment, while your second and third rotation will each be six months in duration. As you rotate, you'll have the opportunity to work and live in different areas of the country while building your professional skill set and gaining exposure to key business and financial leaders.
Collective Learning & Development sessions will serve as ongoing building blocks to further your business and financial acumen. Additionally, you'll be paired with a mentor to encourage individualized coaching during the early stages of your career.
Your responsibilities will vary based on rotation assignments, giving you a thorough understanding of the entire business. Possible rotation businesses may include but aren't limited to:
- Business Services
- Cable Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis
- Cable Controller's Group
- NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Finance
- NBCUniversal Corporate Finance
- Universal Parks & Resorts Finance Planning & Analysis
- NBC Filmed Entertainment Finance
- Pursuing bachelor's (or master's) degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- 3.4 minimum cumulative GPA required
- Geographically mobile for the duration of the program and willing to travel
- Prior business exposure through internships or work experiences
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Graduation Date must be between December 2017 and June 2018.
Potential locations include, but are not limited to:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Denver, CO Metro
- Atlanta, GA
- New York, NY Metro
- Los Angeles, CA Metro
- Miami, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Stamford, CT
-Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer