Comcast Cloud Help Desk Agent Adoption & Retent in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing superior technical support & service to our small and medium business customers by promptly answering inquiries,
providing accurate information while troubleshooting and problem solving with customers. Contributes to projects as required. Has developed
specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Performs complex diagnostic troubleshooting to resolve voice, video & data service issues.
- Responsible for fulfilling client requests to make changes to their Comcast Business Class Services including voice, video & data products.
- Leverages a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and diagnose and resolve technical difficulties.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements & recommends solutions to leadership.
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Recognizes and diffuses difficult customer situations utilizing all resources, interpersonal and negotiating skills to come to resolution.
- Ability to articulate relevant information regarding billing cycles, processes, and prorates effectively.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware, etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer