Comcast Associate Creative Director in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible and accountable for the user experience, working closely
with various business verticals to ensure both business vision and
customer expectations are met. Establishes the overall strategy with
emphasis on interactive design, visual design, documentation, and
innovative user experience. Improves the performance of both established
and new web sites by maximizing usability and optimizing the user
experience by analyzing web site data and implementing user-centric
solutions. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures
operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to
functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on
business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Leads the effort to research and analyze user characteristics and
needs through such techniques as user profiling, competitive analysis,
contextual inquiries, and task analysis.
- Participates on cross-functional teams to develop user case scenarios
that support product requirements.
- Leads the design and development of innovative user interfaces and
interaction styles, which result in improved user productivity,
discoverability, and simplicity.
- Manages the effort to prepare for, facilitate, and analyze the results
of usability tests of the conceptual and detailed designs.
- Collaborates with several functional areas to ensure the integrity of
the design and the translation of the design into a usable product.
- Develops appropriate design documentation throughout the product
lifecycle, including user experience strategy documents, user interface
prototypes, user interface specifications, site maps, flow diagrams,
wireframes, and usability findings reports.
- Communicates design to all levels of the organization through
facilitating design sessions, conducting design walkthroughs, and
presenting designs to senior management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer