Comcast Analyst, Marketing Reporting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for the
Manager of Marketing Effectiveness and makes recommendations that will
maximize revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and
statistical support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales
reports, and analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to
maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate, and sales practices to develop
sales product efficiencies.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate,
and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow
more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and
- Partners with Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the
completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support
processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product
Support Analysts on all sales related procedures and paperwork
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best
practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer