Comcast Analyst, Digital Customer Development in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Digital Center of Excellence manages XFINITY.com as well as other properties that are focused on engaging consumers online throughout the customer life cycle. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team with high impact and significant exposure across the organization.
We are looking for an Analyst of Digital Upgrades who will be responsible for supporting the Director Existing Customer eCommerce in driving existing customer upgrades, sidegrades and downgrades. The Analyst will play a critical role in analyzing site performance and sales trends, ensuring offer launches are accurate, and partnering with Analytics to develop reporting to help manage the business. The Analyst is expected make recommendations that will maximize revenue and meet clients' needs. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports, and analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Evaluates current and past upsell, sidegrade and downgrade rates for existing customers changing their service via digital channels, namely my.xfinity.com
- Conducts analyses of off usage, all aspects of the sales funnel (traffic in, sources, add to cart, buyflow conversion rate, order to connect rate, etc.) and alerts key stakeholders of trends. Partners with Analytics team as needed to develop new reporting or cuts of data needed to optimize the business.
- Audits offer usage reports to ensure there is a clean merchandising of upgrade/sidegrade/downgrade offers
- Partners with key stakeholders in DCOE Product and HQ Retention organization on development of a more robust digital downgrade experience consistent with best practices.
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole.
- Partners with QA and EPC teams to ensure offer launches go smoothly. Conducts frequent testing of the site using test accounts to take screenshots of the user experience to send to key stakeholders and to audit the customer journey.
- Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Keeps up to speed on of sales strategies, industry trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience working with and manipulating large, complex data sources.
- Strong Excel experience (Pivot tables, VLookup, etc.) required.
- Experience with data visualization tools highly preferred (tableau, Domo etc.).
- Experience with adobe analytics or google analytics highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Mathematics or Finance Degree Preferred
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer