Comcast Analyst, Business Process Effectiveness in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for a variety of programs involving business reengineering
efforts that support operations and customer experience. Works with a
cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all divisions
to understand current challenges. Works to define current processes
that support the Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, and Technical
Operations and defines the future state that will be enabled through
technology. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes
that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer
Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the
following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order
to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and
corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using
Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- As needed, helps to define success metrics for each new system or process
and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer