Comcast Analyst, Business Process Effectiveness in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for product research, analysis, and development. Works to understand market and customer trends affecting product performance and driving product strategy using relevant market and product metrics and reports. Works with a cross-functional team to define, develop, test, and deploy new products and lifecycle enhancements. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops expertise and becomes a trusted resource on one or more products including underlying business process and technology
- Researches market, customer, and technology trends. Prepares and presents reports highlighting trends
- Engages with internal stakeholders to provide product overview, current initiative, and roadmap updates
- Develops specifications for lifecycle product enhancements. Works with cross-functional product team to review specifications and initiate process and development efforts
- Works independently and with internal teams to develop detailed and executive level product reports and dashboards
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company's architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Education Level
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SQL and reporting suites, e.g. Tableau, Oracle Business Intelligence, nice to have Field of Study - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information management, Information data systems or equivalent Certifications - Years of Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Demonstrated success in managing a complex workload with multiple priorities and tight deadlines with a focus on measuring results and improving performance
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and thrive under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ou game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer