Comcast Analyst 3, Business Support and Analytics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
This position is responsible for the support of various Hardware and Software contracts. The Analyst will maintain contract-related inventories, validate invoices, and provide general contract support through advanced analytics and reporting.
- Generates detailed reports in support of audits, true-ups, and renewals. Meets with 3rd parties as needed to exchange data and analyze results.
- Consolidates data and delivers reports to help drive data-based decision making. Develops and maintains strategic relationships with key technology vendors.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget, and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
- Collaborates with other departments to coordinate procurement, implementation, and decommission activities.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Assists with the documentation, testing and troubleshooting of Asset Management tools, data, and processes.
- Work closely with other Asset Management Leaders managing Hardware, Asset Intake, and security-focused "Enterprise 7 Asset Management Program".
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties as assigned.
-Bachelor's degree in MIS, Business, Finance, or demonstrated successes in a related field is required.
-Advanced Excel skills, including complex functions, pivots, and macros, are required.
-Proven analytical, problem solving, and organizational ability, with a strong attention to detail is required.
-Minimum of one year of experience working with inventory management tools is preferred.
-Experience with large scale IP networks is preferred.
-Must exhibit expertise in Word and PowerPoint, as well as other document generation tools/utilities.
-Excellent presentation and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
-Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and to work with strict deadlines.
-Self starter, demonstrates personal initiative and willingly assumes responsibility.
-Training in IT Hardware Asset Management (CHAMP) preferred
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.