Comcast Analyst 2, Customer Svc Strategy (NCO) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
We are looking to hire an Analyst to be the next valued member of our customer service strategy team! The ideal candidate is naturally curious, hard-working and can easily translate data into actionable insights. The Analyst will measure performance, analyze agent/customer behaviors and trends, build dashboards and transform raw data into concise intelligence that will help drive business decisions. The Analyst will work cross functionally with other teams including Customer Service, Business Intelligence, Operations and Marketing. The ideal candidate is passionate about data-driven decision making and able to do analysis on large unstructured data sets and quickly grasp new technologies. Combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Designs and implements reporting solutions enabling stakeholders to make effective decisions.
- Conducts ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations
- Implements training and documentation solutions that enable business stakeholders to get the most out of our self-serve reporting tools
- Reporting on sales incentive performance
- Analyze granular data for segment and trend analysis
- Evaluate the effectiveness of software/product releases and conduct read outs on results
- Monitor current KPIs
- Analyzing and mining data to identify patterns and correlations among various data points
- Mapping and tracing data from system to system in order to solve a given business or system problem
- Partner with Sr. Analyst and Channel Leads to effectively present findings in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc executive summaries
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science in any related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in analytics
- Understanding of programming logic, although no experience with a specific programming language is required.
- Adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Good communication skills, ability to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to function independently
- Tableau (or any similar tool) Proficiency
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook) is required
- Wave Analytics or SQL experience is a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer