Comcast Administrative Assistant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for providing administrative support to senior management and staff in an extremely fast paced environment. Coordinates multiple projects; orchestrates meetings, researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly configured, installed, and maintained. Works with little supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence, typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Heavy schedule coordination for both internal/external meetings and conference calls; manage daily calendars
- Coordinate heavy domestic travel and prepare corresponding expense reports
- Prepare Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents as required
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must practice good judgement, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive company and department information and activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong calendaring skills
- Excellent meeting and travel management skills must be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage competing demands and prioritize effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Proficiency with the use of standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, printers and fax equipment
- Ability to work with little direct supervision and in team settings
EDUCATION AND JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 5 plus years of work experience in a corporate department
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work well under pressure in an extremely fast paced environment.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer