Comcast Community Account Representative in Oak Brook, Illinois
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product
penetration in assigned complex large scale multi-dwelling
properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast products
including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Develop
strong relationships with local and national property management that is
conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and services.
Strategizes and plans ongoing sales support to assigned group of MDU
properties. Utilizes expert knowledge of Comcast products and services
as well as mastery of sales processes to consistently maximize sales.
Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in large complex MDU
community sales. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Comcast products, selling and
promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling units.
Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features,
benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-
speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and
penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer
acquisition, awareness, retention and interest in XFINITY products,
bundles and offers at the national and local property level by
leveraging available programs (e.g., community rewards for property
staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources and
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as appropriate
regarding sales, product, technical or customer care issues. Manages
fast resolution of product and customer care issues across customer
care, billing and technical support as a single point of contact who
is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to internal
- Develops strong working relationships with property management and
leasing staff of MDU properties and leverage their support through on-
site programs and events. 10%
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular and
consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and attends
frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new build and
win back properties ensures that Comcast services are available prior to
- May lead teams and initiatives. Fills in for Manager at company and
offsite meetings. Serves as a guide and mentor for fellow team members.
Trains new Community Account Representatives.
- Effectively utilizes with high proficiency Microsoft Office, Google,
Facebook, Twitter, mobile apps, and other software programs and social
media to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Project Management experience a plus
- Detailed Oriented
- Real Estate and Condo Management a plus
- CAM license a plus
- Experience with contracts, proposals and negotiations
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer