Comcast Manager 1, Finance & Accounting (Revenue) in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing day-to-day activities for the Finance &
Accounting department. Oversees development and preparation of
budgeting, forecasting, and general reporting. Provides direct
supervision to Finance & Accounting staff. Provides subject matter
guidance to employees. Manages financial resources.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages accounts payable and accounts receivable functions including
collections, cash reporting, and payroll processing.
- Maintains budgets and forecasts in Finance systems and provides
Director with forecasts based on trends and statistical models.
- Prepares financial reports and coordinates month and year-end
- Develops and utilizes financial models and analysis for Finance &
- Hires, supervises, trains, and develops Finance & Accounting staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Experience with the following:
Month End Variance Analysis, to include Rate/Volume Analysis
Financial Modeling of complex revenue and product structure
Monthly forecast analysis, to include Rate/Volume
Annual budget analysis, to include Rate/Volume
Building PowerPoint Decks
- Strong Communication Skills – both verbally and written
- Manager will have high visibility to senior leaders at both the Region and Division Level
- Must be able to provide high level, concise revenue performance and outlook
- Advanced Excel, Tableau, CSG/SV Billing Experience, Oracle, Familiarity with Essbase a huge plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer