Comcast Dir 1, Technl Ops in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer care in all aspects
of Technical Operations activities including installation, service,
construction, design, materials management, and daily workloads.
Provides leadership, strategic direction, and effective coordination of
activities in order to ensure market profitability and customer
- Develops and implements business strategies across the Technical
Operations organization to meet established service metrics and quality
assurance goals. Responsible for end-to-end network performance for
homes passed and all service delivery and fulfillment services for
- Establishes and monitors clearly defined key performance indicators
(productivity, quality, sales, service rates, etc.) for all Technical
Operations personnel to support best in class customer service. Develops
and implements strategies to achieve all network, service, new
subscriber, and financial goals.
- Assures network performance/service level compliance and reporting
with federal, state, and local requirements including annual FCC proof
of performance and signal leakage.
- Leads, directs, and motivates a team comprised of management, exempt,
and non-exempt employees.
- Participates in the hiring, training, and development of the Technical
Operations staff to ensure that personnel development and company
financial goals are achieved.
- Partners with Learning and Development to maintain a continuous
learning environment for employee skill development and career growth.
- Manages the finances of the Technical Operations team, including
operating expenses, capital budget, forecasting, and strategic planning
for the department.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with cross-functional
organizations to ensure effective implementation of methods and
procedures as well as to identify expedient and comprehensive solutions
to customer-impacting issues.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer