Comcast Coordinator 2, Technical Product Sales Support (BSS) in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the administration and coordination of Business Class
customer orders from order submission through installation. Works with
moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and
impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance
requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in processes and
procedures and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for orders that require an advanced technical knowledge.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and
other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer