Comcast Asst 1, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis in Norcross, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing administrative support for Product Sales
Support and Analysis. Prepares standardized sales forecast spreadsheets
by gathering and entering data into established format and verifying for
accuracy. Provides reports to internal personnel as required.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assists Product Sales Support team in the completion and generation of
special projects such as budgets, strategic plans, or other items
- Provides general information to internal personnel as requested for
reports, presentations, or other uses.
- Retrieves computerized sales, costs, or projection data for use by
internal personnel in regular and special reports, presentations, or
other formats. Provides technical assistance interpreting data retrieved
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel,
enters into standard and customized report formats, and generates
reports as requested.
- Maintains current information on the Company's products, services,
equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of
departmental programs, policies, and procedures.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer