Comcast Strategic National Ent. Account Manager in New York, New York
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for the consultative selling of connectivity and managed telecommunications services to senior executives for the acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial accounts including the retail, health care, technology and hospitality/hotel sectors. Focused on new logo acquisition and driving growth from existing logos in selling business class Products including managed router, managed security, managed Wi-Fi, Professional services, Metro Ethernet, and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements [include fortune 100 with<1000 locations]. Develops a sales strategy to create effective enterprise account plans and delivers sales proposals to prospective accounts, closes business deals, and exceeds pre-determined budgeted sales objectives.
- Cultivates an account planning strategy to achieve sales goals, including both with new logo acquisition and existing logo expansion.
- Advise complex enterprise organizations on different company technologies and deliver strong influence/selling skills across the entire sales cycle including opportunity analysis, account discovery, proposition presentation, objective handling, and offer negotiation.
- Creates, delivers, and leads face-to-face sales presentations to C-level executives, including regular interaction with the CEO and senior leadership at enterprise customers to sell the benefits of company products and services.
- Collaborates with multiple cross-functional internal teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department, and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all business class advanced products such as managed router, managed security, managed Wi-Fi, professional services, metro ethernet, and fiber services, for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements ,including fortune 100 with<1000 locations.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of Telecommunications Experience
- Generally requires 7-10 years natonal enterprise sales experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer