Comcast Sr. Manager, Marketplace Activation in New York, New York
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers – empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
This role is responsible for identifying the path to providing additional supply to FreeWheel Markets in accordance with the business, technical and legal requirements provided by the FWM Yield and Trading team. This role will work with FreeWheel Markets and FreeWheel Data Business Units and across FreeWheel Publisher Functions to outline the opportunity and steps to execute across one or more potential initiatives to grow, enable or enhance FWP supply for FWM customers. Once an initiative is identified and agreed upon across functions, the Sr Manager Supply Activation role will be responsible for supporting these cross functional initiatives and keeping Monetization Services team and FWP updated on the status of these initiatives.
- Supply Revenue representative to product and commercial teams for FWM
- Owns the process through which supply is made available to FWM across all media solutions
- Provide input to Product and Sales marketing on new media solution requirements of suppliers for the purpose of Monetization and FWP sales.
- Owns communication of current Supply business/legal requirements to FWM for any new demand/data partners and directional support for path to requirements not currently met.
- Owns analysis and recommendations of paths to accessing supply currently unavailable because of business/technical/legal blockers and identifies the customers/partners/internal stakeholders necessary to remove blockers.
- Work with Business Intelligence and Monetization architecture to ensure relevant supplier dimensions and sales channel restrictions are made available to FWM Yield and Trading.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer